EMPOWERMENT

Welcome to crazy comedy of lafta where we keep people happy, laughing and lively. It is a comedy created for fun and a place for hilarious acts. Our aim is to put smile on peoples face,  make people laugh and be entertained. Crazy comedy of lafta is all about comedy and entertainment.
You are about to enter the most amazing part with our great and hilarious casts and crew.
Produced and directed by Marvelous Odiri
Screenplay by Marvelous Odiri
CASTS;
Mavilous
Dav

                    EMPOWERMENT

Dav: Aaah Mavilous welcome, sit down please.
Mavilous: Thank you.
Dav: What will you take?
Mavilous: mmm! just give me water, thank you.
Dav: Look at it.
Mavilous: Ooh you are here, thanks.
Dav: Mavilous how are you? and how is your job?
Mavilous: Am fine as you can see and you?
Dav: I don't have a job.
Mavilous: Aaah that's bad, that's what everyone is suffering from in this country. Just go return this and come back.
(Go and return the cup used in drinking water)
Dav: I am here
Mavilous: OK, take this cheque and write the amount of money you want for the empowerment.
Dav: Aaah! any amount?
Mavilous: Yes any amount.
Dav: Thank you, thank you, God bless you
Mavilous: Don't mention, don't mention, I have the money, it is me Mavilous, just write any amount, no shaking.
Dav: Thank you, sir please sign first?
Mavilous: Why do said so?
Dav: So that I won't have to disturb you later for signing.
Mavilous: Ok, if you say so
(Signed the cheque and give it to Dav)
Mavilous: Ok I am through, you can have it
Dav: OK thank you
Mavilous: Are you through?
Dav: Yes.
Mavilous: So how much did you wrote?
Dav: 1 trillion naira
Mavilous: Eeen! abeg na, na just 10 million naira I get for account o!
Dav: That's you have to owe me.
Mavilous: Abeg na, e never reach like that na comot small na
Dav: Thank you, God bless you.
Mavilous: Abeg forget that one, Abeg na, na beg I dey beg o, I get family o, oha give small money make I take enter bike go house.
Dav: I am going to the bank now, when I come back.
Mavilous: Na only God, go judge you.

(Removed his suit, shirt, singlet and trouser he was wearing and was looking for who will buy, so that he can get money to go back home)

Mavilous: Buy your cloth here, bend down select here, buy your cloth here, 50, 50 naira cheap, e no cost, na original.

Thanks for reading this funny comedy screenplay

You can follow us on
youtube.com/Crazy Comedy Of Lafta
facebook.com/Crazy comedy of lafta
instagram.com/crazycomedyoflafta

And you can contact us at
crazycomedyoflafta@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment